1000 Words Project
A blog post I wrote explaining the project is here.
Everyone knows that “a picture is worth 1000 words.” We also know that books are comprised of words. Nothing revolutionary here so far, I know, bare with me. What I want to do is create a book that is comprised of 1000 photos of words found out in the world. And the best part is I want to involve all of you! Ok, so how is this all going to work?
I setup a form where you can upload your photo of a word and attach all the related info so I can put it in book. That form can be found here: https://airtable.com/shrR022piKAb6rsei
There are some basic ground rules for the photos to make sure everything comes together nicely in the end result.
- Any camera / phone is fine to use
- Photos in landscape orientation
- Photo taken by you, not found on the internet
- 3 Megapixels+ in size ideally
- Photos in 3:2 aspect ratio
- Fill the frame as much as possible with the word
- If the words are not English, please provide English translation if possible
- Photos should be in color (If the word / surrounding is black&white, that’s ok too)
- Be as creative as you want
Progress toward 1000! 9.1%